BIBLE THUMPER TO ATHEIST.
Reading this book may seriously damage your religious belief !
This book will be of interest to those who would like to know more about the bible but have little time to read it, either because they find it boring, or difficult to understand.
It is unique in that it is set out in short interesting paragraphs which have been kept simple and to the point.
It contains hundreds of the most thought provoking and profound questions one would ever want to ask.
No detailed tedious analysis of scripture is required, though biblical references are quoted for those who want to read further.
It contains thirty four of the author's own cartoon illustrations, some amusing, some evocative, others quite shocking.
It examines the bizarre nature of God and his strange behaviour.
It probes into the life of Jesus in a manner few people ever think about.
It highlights the absurdity of many biblical stories, such as Noah's Ark, the talking donkey, Jonah and the whale and the Devils meeting with God
Anyone remotely interested in the bible will find this book difficult to set down.
Bible thumper to atheist..20 pages
God and the Devil, a marriage made in heaven!...8 pages
The strange and bizarre nature of God and his bible...42 pages
Creation and Adam and Eve...23 pages
Why are most prayers not answered?...5 pages
Women in the bible...4 pages
What is the soul?...3 pages
God's silly commandments...4 pages
Why has the bible so many contradictions and errors?..5 pages
Why has man changed biblical text?...6 pages
Why Armageddon will never happen...2 pages
Jesus and family life...8 pages
Jesus and his ministry...46 pages
Jesus on how to get to heaven...14 pages
Exclusive! Behind the scene conversation between God and Jesus..4 pages
What if Jesus walked up your local high street?...2 pages
Christians and alcohol...6 pages
Noah's Ark or Noah's lark?..20 pages
God's weird practices...5 pages
Biblical quotes you won't hear in church...2 pages
Why did God direct and train men for war?..6 pages
Was God a troublemaker?...2 pages
Why did God kill innocent men, women and children?...8 pages
Failed and forged prophesy...4 pages
More questions, comments and observations...11 pages
Index...3 pages.........Total 234 pages, including 34 cartoon illustrations. Biblical quotes are taken from both the New International Bible and the King James Bible.
(You may find it difficult to believe, but few people know that the following can all be found in the bible. We should also bear in mind that God and Jesus are considered to be the same entity)
- Why did God let the Devil out of heaven?
- Why did God throw angels into hell?
- Why did God permit Satan to torture an innocent man and slaughter his children?
- Why did God kill innocent children instead of the culprits?
- Why did God start a war?
- Why was God cruel to animals?
- Why did God tell his followers to eat people and drink their blood?
- Why did God discriminate against the disabled?
- Why did God allow a man to sacrifice his daughter to him?
- Why does God admit to causing babies to be born disabled?
- Why did God love the smell of burning animals?
- Why did God's angel murder thousands with a sword?
- Why did God approve of slavery?
- Why does God allow war in heaven?
- Why did God permit incest?
- Why does God grant the prayers of the rich but ignores the poor?
- Why does God regard women as 'unclean'?
- Why does God tell women to 'submit' to their husbands?
- Why did God demand women to marry their rapists?
- Why did God preserve original sin?
- Why did God demand all male babies have their 'private parts' cut?
- Why did God authorise women to be raped?
- Why did God approve of dashing little children to the ground?
- Why did God approve of 'ripping open' pregnant women?
- Why did the majority of God's followers and writer's of the Old Testament, slaughter women and children without mercy?
- Why did Jesus encourage the break up of families?
- Why was Jesus shy to appear to many after the resurrection?
- Why did God demand suckling babies be killed?
- Why did Jesus fail to kill Satan?
- Why did Jesus never write anything down?
- Why are there 30 missing years in Jesus' life?
- Was was nothing written about Jesus until 40 years after his death?
- Why does no original text of the bible exist?
- Why did contemporary historians never write about Jesus?
- Why did Jesus disguise himself after the resurrection?
- How can it be right for murderers to go to heaven, but their victims to hell?
- Is is possible Adolf Hitler could be in heaven?
- Why do many Christians believe embryos and foetuses are in hell?
- Why are Christians in no hurry to get to heaven?
- Intelligent design: What is intelligent about a God who admits to making mistakes?
Plus hundreds more !
Sold Out : (Paperback only)
The ebook is now available from Amazon. Price:£4.46